Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2008

SPENCER BEARS BIRTHDAY

It was Spence's bday. He has been so excited that he's 3 that he even told the cell phone lady "I'm 3 now." We had a party for him with the cousins his age which was a lot of fun. We played all the famous bday games like duck duck goose (spencers personal fave) and london bridges. It was a ton of fun. I'll post pics of the party soon. We love our Spencer Bear (that's what he calls himself). He is so much fun and he adores his bro and sis and they adore him too. He has always been a mama's boy but now he says he's daddy's boy, we'll see about that one. I can't believe my baby is 3 now, CRAZY. We love you Spence. Happy Birthday

4 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

He is the cutest thing ever. So sweet also. We need to go to the park when I get back. I miss you guys.

Amberlee said...

Hey there missy!!! Welcome to the blogging world!! It is great, when I can get around to it. Your kids have gotten so big and are darling. Can you believe that our oldest kids are almost "8" where did that come from? Keep up the stories and pics of the fam. I would love hear all about what is going on in your life!!!
luv ya lots.

Nat Lud said...

Cute kids, of course--I mean, they are related to me! ha ha. So Spencer is 3? That means baby 4 should be in the works! ;)

Erin said...

Ang-
I can't believe your baby is three! What a cutie he is! All of your kids are darling!