Yesterday we had such a fun morning. The Fire Auxilary (which is the wives of the fire fighters) put on a 1 mile fun run,5k,10k to benefit the burn center. It was open to the community for anyone to sign up and it turned out to be quite a lot of people that did sign up. I signed my whole fam up. Dan did the 1 mile run with the kids and my sis-in-law, Amy, and I did the 5k. We had a blast. I even got 4th place in my age bracket (who knows there was probably only 5 women in my age bracket sign up, but I'll take it).
Earlier that morning Josh was telling me that he hoped that he could win the race so I explained to him that the run was just supposed to be fun and that it was all for a good cause, blah blah..so he tells me "Um, Mom, every run is a race and I'm going to win" so Josh sprinted the whole mile and definatley won!!!
What a fun Saturday morning.
5 comments:
Um, HI! You look hot! Skinny little thing. Glad you had a great run. you rock!
That is awesome! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
GO CAZIER FAM!!! :)
Hey Skinny! You need to eat cake. Preferably one from Dairy Queen from your sis, Sheri. Do you remember that? I could not ever forget. Those were the days "eh"
Good Job, I am so proud. Holy cow I could never run like that. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Post a Comment