Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fire Fighters weekend at the cabin

A couple of weeks ago we went up to the cabin with some of the fire fighters that Dan works with. It was a great weekend. Most the families came just for the day on Saturday for a long four wheeler ride and BBQ. We had some that stayed the whole weekend too. On Saturday the guys went on ride with the kids while us women held down the fort at the cabin. It was so much fun spending time with all of the fun families that came. Amy and Neal stayed until Monday with us. Amy and I were a little busy reading Breaking Dawn at nighttime so the guys watched movies while we hid away with our books. Neal snuck in and took that attractive picture of us on the bed with our books. Good times. By the way I absolutely loved the book. I know theres been mixed reviews but I loved it. It had the shock factor and it finished every ones story, good stuff. Sorry, that was just a little side note for ya. Anyway, back to the cabin, the kids wore their selves out everyday between, rides, fishing and just plain getting filthy in the dirt. The weather was amazing, the company was awesome and the food was yummy.





2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

What a great time. :) Can't wait to go again. :)

Michelle said...

Looks like a way fun weekend! I might make Blake be a volunteer fireman just so that we could go ; )