Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2008

Cowboys &Cowgirls hop on those wranglers it's rodeo time.

We had a way fun Friday night with one of our favorite friends, Shawnee. We got to have Shawnee over for a late night tonight and party hearty! The kids had such a blast today. We had pizza, watched Camp Rock, it doesn't get much better than that. Thanks Shawnee for hangin with us.


Oh yeah, it's RODEO time again. It's the time of year the kids break out their old cowboy hats and boots and we rodeo it. Kids night was last night so we joined the fun. I think they are so cute in their cowboy gear..I know it's not the same without wranglers but this is as cowboy as I get.





The 222nd presented our flag last night, it sent chills up my spine. I love when you can feel the spirit of patriotism. It makes me proud to be an American.

5 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

Glad you guys had fun. There is nothing like the Round-up!

Cazier Craziness said...

Seriously, you are freaking me out with all these posts! It looks like you guys had fun.

Nat Lud said...

How fun! Looks like a good time. Thanks for taking us to the parade today. You're the best!

Cazier Craziness said...

I love Spencers' cheesy grin! They all look adorable!

Cazier Craziness said...

Oops I just noticed I already commented. Sorry. I thought I was more behind than that!