Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cooking Class

My kids have been on a fun kick lately..they've wanted to be in the kitchen helping me cook dinner. Its been a ton of fun having them in there with me. I think I hear more about their school day when their helping me then I was in the past. Yes, dinner is taking a little longer to get ready but it has been worth it. Good times.



Beckee Home-ec-ee
My mom and I decided to start canning some chicken. We're trying to make this a weekly thing until all of our chicken is canned. We both have a ton of chicken legs from when a semi rolled that was full of chicken and we both got a freezer full of it so we need to do something. Yesterday I made some chicken noodle soup with our canned chicken and it was delicious. Move over Martha here comes Angie.

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Um, you are definitely ready for another kid. Look at you being like super mom! Holy cow. Making the guilt flow over here! I am pretty jealous of all of your food storage additions!

Cazier Craziness said...

WoW, let me know when you can chicken again and I will bring my six bags that I have left! Dinner actually takes a lot longer when kids help, but it's a great time. I agree with Nat on the Super Mom thing. My goal in life is to one day be able to cook and clean just like you. :) Probably not going to happen, but I can hope.

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is fabulous...you lucky girl!