Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

My sweet Pilgrim. The 1st graders put on a cute Thanksgiving program. They did a great job and she sure made a darling Pilgrim.


I know that this pic is random but this is what I kept getting a picture of because the lady in front of me kept standing up every time I got ready to snap a pic of Savannah. You gotta love it.


My little Christmas elves doing the decorating for me. We actually got the tree out and decorated it on Monday for FHE but I've restrained myself in posting the pics of it until after Thanksgiving. I didn't want any of you to think I was crazy, well those who know me know that I'm crazy but I like to keep others in the dark. I do love getting the Christmas decorations out. I still remember when I was in High School my sister Sheri and I used to break out the Christmas decorations the day after Halloween. We'd wait until my mom left to run errands then we'd get to work. We would have the whole house decked out by the time she made it home, Christmas music blaring and all. Of coarse she would always make us take it down but it was sure fun for the few hours it was up. Good times. I have to say my Mom is an angel for putting up with all of the things we put her through.

The finished product. The kids did a great job decorating the tree. Shockingly nothing got broke either. Of course after they went to bed I had to rearrange a few things so that not all of the decorations were on the bottom half of the tree.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Savannah and I wore matching hats this year! :) (see my latest post) What a darling tree Ang! I'm so excited to get mine out tomorrow. We did all the outside lights today and there is not a flower pedal unlit! Love this time of year.
(your kids are getting so big! Are you up for #4???)

The Harrises said...

I laughed at you and Sheri decorating the house while your mom was out. I'm sure you two were giggly!

The Ramsay's said...

Cute Tree!!! I can't believe how grown up your little kids are. I remember babysitting when savannah was still suckin on her binky. Crazy!!

Nat Lud said...

Savannah is so cute! Love the hat. Sorry about the big ol' head in the way. :) Cute tree, too! You are so crafty.

Anonymous said...

Your tree is FABULOUS...I absolutely LOVE it! Great decorating...and LOVE your little elves!

Michelle said...

CUTE! Love the tree. Don't worry I wont spread the fact that your crazy (wink wink). Your tree is beautiful.

Brad and Kaci said...

I lOVE your christmas tree! They did such a good job.

Cazier Craziness said...

Your house always looks amazing this time of year. Love the tree. So funny about you and Sherri.