Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

HAIR CUTS

Josh finally decided to have me cut his shagalicious hair. He has been on this kick of growing his hair out for the 'shaggy look', which was killing me. I'm not a big fan of the shag but I've always said I'd let my kids decide how they wanted their hair cut 'within reason'. I was so excited when he said he was ready for a hair cut..we dropped everything we were doing and did it right then (I didn't want him to change his mind). Spencer on the other hand...well lets just say that I didn't get to his hair cut soon enough so he took matters into 'his own hands'. Last Friday I was busy reorganizing the storage room and Spence was happily watching Diego. So when I went to get him for lunch he said "Mom, I cut my hair, I needed a hair cut." Oh, yes and that is what he did!!! Here's the before and after of the new do's.








6 comments:

Liz said...

Such handsome guys!!!! I wish I had you around to do our haircuts!! I missed you girls at Christmas! I do feel like we see each other all the time since we have these blogs...not the same as ACTUALLY seeing eachother, but I'm glad we do it!

Michelle said...

HA! Spencer cracks me up!! And I love Josh's hair cut. I wish Brek would go back to the clean cut look. Oh well, maybe for the summer since it will be hot. Hmmm, I may have to twist my argument just a bit to fit in along those lines (insert evil laugh).

Cazier Craziness said...

I can't believe Spencer cut his hair that much! haha..:) Tell Josh we all love his new do!

Erin said...

Love the new do's Ang! Your boys have the cutest smiles.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can barely tell those two apart...both mini Dan. I think Josh looks very handsome with his new short hair...not a fan of the shag either. My boys want it and I keep talking them out of it..lol!

The Ramsay's said...

Cute boys!! I love spencers hair cut...lol tell him he did a good job. Oh and will you e-mail me your address so i can send you a wedding invite? tabs116@yahoo.com