Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2009

LUNCH DATES

So along with the holidays came the fun lunch dates with my sisters, Mom and Grandma. And also the annual 84765 Christmas lunch.
I love every chance I get to hang out with my sisters and mom. Since the guys played all weekend together we decided that the girls needed some time to play too. The guys were good sports and stayed with the kids while we shopped and ate. A big thanks to my brothers, Kris and Rob, for watching my kids (I paid them in diet coke, it made it worth it). That's right Dan got out of staying at home with the kids since he had to work.

84765
Everyone but Liz and Mern made it to our annual Christmas lunch this year. We missed you guys. These girls have been in my life as long as I can remember. Most all of my school memories have them in it. From the boyfriend most of us shared in
2ND grade, to when I knocked out Sarah's front teeth playing ball tag at recess (for the record I didn't throw the ball 'at her' she just thought I was going to and so she ducked into the metal bar railing on the jungle gym and lost her two front permanent teeth, yeah they slid right down the slide), next came our awkward middle school years, yeah those were fun. Finally the fun high school years..we were all involved in different activities but we remained very close. We've been through a lot together, crushes, boyfriends, prom dates, not getting asked to prom, getting asked out by 'the wrong guy,' heartbreaks, we have always had a ton of fun together. At our lunches, now that we live such different lives and live all over the place, we pick up right where we left off. I love these girls.


9 comments:

Erin said...

Love you too Ang! 84765 forever!!!

The Bailey Bear Family said...

Cute pictures Angie! That's so nice that you still get together with the friends you grew up with! You should be so proud..I finally added a new post!

Nat Lud said...

That sounds like such a fun tradition! Glad you got to see them all. Hmmm, makes me want to come down and have lunch!

The Ramsay's said...

That looks like so much fun! I promise I'll post some wedding planning pics soon!!!

The Harrises said...

Who was the 2nd grade crush Brad Anderson, the Gates boy? I had know idea that happened to Sarah. Poor teeth and to think you were the cause of it! Laughed at the teeth taking a slide ride. What a funny picture.

Amberlee said...

How fun! Its good to see pics of those girls. Such a fun tradition. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

jeana said...

Ang cute posts of Lunch and Christmas stuff. Yes we all have eaten way to much this past month, I am definitley going to feel deprived while I try and lose all these extra pounds!!! It's been a fun Christmas and it was fun hanging out with you and the kids for New Years Eve.
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Look at you having all that fun. Good times! Happy New Year!

Cazier Craziness said...

So fun Angie!