Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAWAII

Oahu, Hawaii
Dan and I took a trip to Hawaii with my cousin Pam and her hubby Barry. We had a blast!!! The kids stayed with my mom and loved every second of it (honestly, I think I came back too soon for them. The pictures are slightly out of order because of my computer skills. But here's a run down of our activities for the week...Day 1 we hung at Waikiki beach and body surfed, Dan got toasted (apparently spf 15 isn't strong enough for him), Day 2 went snorkeling at Hanuma Bay(I'm quite sure I spelled that wrong), that was awesome. There were fish every where. I was slightly freaked that they might touch me but got over it fast. Day 3 Drug the hubbies to the swap meet at Aloha Stadium, the men didn't appreciate it but the women sure did. That night we drove up the coast to see some of the amazing beach's. Day 4 -TOURIST DAY- We went to church, Pearl Harbor, drove up to North Shore, went to the temple and visitors center, stopped off for a shaved ice at Mazumotto's and went to the Pineapple plantation for a dole whip. Day 5 Polynesian Cultural Center all day and Luau at night. Day 6 Beach Day all day!!! Day 7 Went to the airport at 5 a.m. and came home.
We had such a fun time. Thanks to my super great mom that took care of the Chiclets for a whole week. Spencer is already asking when we leave to Hawaii again so he can stay at Grandmas.














8 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

What great pictures! I am so glad you guys got to get away and have some much needed grown up time! Glad to see a new post and the blog looks great!

Nat Lud said...

First of all, your hair looks so amazing! It makes you look like a hottie! (Not that you didn't before but ya know.) This looks like it was so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go. Now you can give me tips!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I second, Nat. You totally look hot! And I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip. Glad you had a good time.

Erin said...

Yea! You're back. :) I've been waiting for your Hawaii pics! Looks like you had so much fun Ang! And you two both got some sun...not that you ever need any! You looked beautiful! ALOOOOHA!!!

The Ramsay's said...

you guys look like you had a blast!

Mitch and Linda... said...

I am so extremely jeaulous that you went to Hawaii but I am so glad that you had fun!! I love your brown dress (funny thing..I have the same one) HE HE HE!! Glad your back!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man....what fun. I am SO jealous! Is that a swimdress? I LOVE it. I have been looking at them on the Internet. You guys look great!

Mangelson's said...

I'm jealous. It looks like so much fun. I haven't been to Hawaii in 10 years. Maybe it's time to go again.