Total Pageviews
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Fall Break at the cabin
Since the kid's had a long weekend we decided to head to the cabin to enjoy the COOL, CRISP mountain air. Actually, Dan's been building a garage up there for my parents and he needed to finish it up before the first snow so we actually got to join him this time. I packed for a very cold weekend but the weather was great. The kids had such a good time fishing, riding four-wheelers, fishing, building forts, fishing and going on hikes. Oh, and did I mention fishing? They couldn't wait til the day's work had been done on the garage so they could head to the lake. Dan had Spencer and my darling niece, Sadie, convinced that when you caught a fish you had to kiss it (pictures down below). He couldn't quite convince Savannah to do the same but she did hold it this time which is a big step for her. We played a lot of Uno, Checkers and Oh Heck at night when it was too cold for anything else and we ate WAY too much (and enjoyed every second of it). I can't wait to go back in a few months to play in the snow. It will take me those few months and a few extra spin classes to burn off the calories that I consumed too.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love fall trips to the cabin! Way cute pics!
Looks like fun!! Nice to see you posting again.
Looks like a fun time with the cousins. Your family is so tight. I like the kissing the fish ritual.
You are back to the bloggin world. Good to see ya, and hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of ya. Your family is so stinkin cute.
How fun! Holy crap look at those fish! haha :) I can't believe Dan talked them into kissing them.
Post a Comment