Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm not sure where to even begin. Lets see, it's been 4 months since I last posted, so to call me a slacker blogger probably doesn't even come close to covering it. I can't promise anything but I'm 'hoping' to be better with this whole posting thing (I have to say, I enjoy reading every one's blogs much more than posting them).

Summer was busy but great. We played at the pool pretty much everyday. Now that school's in and fall is here my tan is quickly fading away. Football started for Josh and Spencer. I love watching my boys play ball. Spencer's age, of course, is a blast to watch. Last game Spencer ran the ball almost all of the way to our end zone then turned around and ran towards the other teams end zone, all the while we were all yelling, 'turn around and go back," so he turned around and made it back to our end zone for the goal. The whole time both teams followed him up and down the field. Now that's good football, ha ha. Josh is a great ball player. He has a natural gift of speed. He keeps begging me to let him play tackle football and I keep telling him NO. (I'm not sure I'm going to win the argument next year though.)
Savannah is doing Hip Hop this year and LOVES it. She such a fun, happy girl.



Spencer started preschool just after Labor Day, he is loving it and his teachers are great. Dan went to Spencer's class on Friday to teach the kids Fire Safety. He had Miss Heidi put on his turnouts..I'm pretty sure they weighed more than her but she was a good sport.


The big news at the Cazier house is Josh got braces!!! I can't believe I have a son old enough for braces.

Getting ready to have his braces put on.
He'll love this pic when he gets older.



Football season 2009
Spencer is the one hiking the ball.



First day of school

10 comments:

The Harrises said...

WEll I'm glad you posted. I have to admit I was surprised to see you on the top of my list this morning, but happy, nonetheless.
It must be great to have a hero of a dad to come to a preschool class. It must have made them proud. You look beautiful in your polka dot dress on the side bar!

Nat Lud said...

May I say, HOLY CRAP A STINKIN" POST??? He he. Love all the new pics. Your kids are adorable. And, sorry chica, but it will take MONTHS for that tan of yours to fade! Love ya!

The Ramsay's said...

Yay! i'm glad you are blogging again. and I'm glad you and your family are doing so well:)

Dayna said...

Your kids are so big and so darling! Guess you should have another one with Erin???

PS- It was good running into you at dinner a few weeks ago!

Bonnie said...

Good to see you are alive Ang! Cute pictures!

Erin said...

HOORAY!!! A POST!!! ;) Glad you're back to the blogging world -you were missed.

Fun update Ang. Dan looks so cool in his fire gear (that's Kenny's dream job - I'll have to show him the pictures). And your kids are as cute and as big as ever! I agree with Dayna...you need to be pregnant again with me. Misery loves company. :)

Erin said...

oh p.s. Even when your tan has faded to its absolute lightest shade you are still WAY tanner than the rest of us. Especially me. Don't forget that.

Mitch and Linda... said...

Your kids are SO grown up!! I can't believe it! We love Arizona and are still tan (ha ha)! Glad to hear that you are doing well and tell your fam we said hello!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...you ARE alive...lol. Love the pics. Sounds like you've been busy so I'll let it slide...this time :) I can't believe Josh has braces. He's such a cutie. Dalton is doing tackle football this year...and it freaks me out, but he LOVES it. It grows on you!

Cazier Craziness said...

Is Spencer the only boy in his class?? Lucky boy! haha.... :) Good to see a new post!! Keep it up!