Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas surprise

Wow, mom and dad, you shouldn't have . . .
What?
Awesome!

This Christmas was extra exciting because we had a little something up our sleeves for the kids. This was something that was not on their lists--wasn't even really on ours but it was a great surprise! At first when they opened the little green blanket, they were not quite sure what was going on. Finally they figured it out and they were super excited! We are expecting our new addition around the first week of August. Savannah will turn eight at the end of July so we'll have a busy month with a blessing and a baptism but we can't wait!

9 comments:

The Harrises said...

Wow! And here I thought you were done. Well, well, I do hope you're doing well and feeling okay. We'll be out in July, so I would love to see that belly of yours.

Cazier Craziness said...

Haha... I love Josh and Spencers face in the first picture! Congrats you guys! It will be a fun adventure!

Liz said...

Oh, how exciting!!! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you! Congratulations Ang!

The Ramsay's said...

Congrats!!! you guys always make super cute babies:)

Erin said...

ANG! That's so exciting!!! I'm thrilled for you guys. Congratulations. August huh...Our babies will just be 4-5 months apart - how fun! I'll be home sometime this summer so we need to get together for sure. (I was bummed nobody organized our 84765 Christmas get together...I'll do it next time) Congrats again - that is such exciting news!

p.s. How did you convince Dan to go for one more? :)

Bonnie said...

Wow Ang! That's exciting! I guess somebody needed to give a run at Sarah! (that somebody is definitly NOT me!) I hope all is going well!

Mangelson's said...

Yay. That is some great news.

Mitch and Linda... said...

Yippee!! I am so happy for you guys! Great job in talking Dan into another one! I hope you are feeling well!and your kids are so grown up! They aren't the little neighbor kids anymore!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations! So exciting!