Ali, Sheri, Jeana, Jennifer, Stacey, Marci, Michelle, Abbi, Me, Nat, TeresaBIG ANNOUNCEMENT
I have an announcement to make...my sis Jeana is prego with #5!!!!! We're way excited. She is about 12 weeks along now. She just barely announced it to everyone. My oldest sister, Teresa, just had a miscarriage. Way sad!! But we'll keep praying for her and hopefully she will be able to get pregnant again soon. The only pic I could find of Jeana is when we were at my Grandma's 80th b-day party so here's a pic of the girl cousins on the Whittaker side. I have been blest with an awesome family!!! I love them all.
3 comments:
Congrats to Gina!! I can't believe she will have five. Wow!! Teresa is such a great Mom I hope she is able to have many more.
Cute pics of all the girls! Sounds like you better get busy to catch up with your sister! :)
Wahoo, you are now an official blogger!! That's cool for Gina. I feel for Theresa, that is tough. Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment