Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

this is when spencer (with the help of his ever so helpful sis ) found his easter basket. He loves chocolate and baseball. it doesn't get better than that.






Savannah was so excited...the easter bunny brought her the movie Enchanted (the easter bunny loves that movie too) .




Okay, so this candy "easter grass" was so cool looking and kindof a cool idea but it was so gross. It tasted like waxy grass. Yeah, try to imagine that taste. yummy.



The kids with their baskets full of candy.





Don't they look so cute!!! I loved their new easter clothes. I love my kids. They are so much fun.



Our adventure coloring eggs. Oh, what fun.
Spencer was so funny...he licked his fingers with the vinager egg coloring all over his hands. He wasn't very impressed with that taste.
Josh was a pro at this egg coloring stuff.
savannah





Today was such a fun day. Josh and Savannah woke up way early (that's not much of a suprise) but Spencer was still asleep so they had to wait in our bed til he woke up. Every few minutes they wanted to go and check if he was awake yet. I'm glad Spence slept in a little cuz I was still draggin. Finally (as josh and savannah would put it) he woke up and they had a blast looking for their easter baskets and easter eggs. It took us until after church to find all of them..that darn easter bunny hid them really good this year.



This week has been a crazy one, my Grandpa Bailey passed away last sunday. He had just celebrated his 90th birthday the week before. He was ready and it is good to know that he is out of pain and with my Grandma again. We had his funeral on friday and it was so good seeing all of my cousins and aunts and uncles. I can't believe how big the Bailey fam has gotten...there is 45 grandkids and 78 great-grandchildren!!!! Most everone was able to come too. Crazy!!! I love each of them. We had such a fun time growing up together. My grandma and grandpa always wanted their family to be close and we truley are. I have such a fun fam. love you guys.



10 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids look so great all dressed up. Hope to see ya tomorrow!

Cazier Craziness said...

I am so proud Angie! Awesome post. Your kids are adorable.

Erin said...

Cute Easter pics Ang! I need to post mine tonight. Your kids look darling (love the new church clothes!) and you look so cute with bangs! Happy Easter! :)

Amberlee said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa Bailey, I had no idea!!!

Supa cute Easter pics.. I have a sad confession, I forgot to take pics of any Easter events with my kids. What a sucky mom I am, right.

Shanna said...

I love Easter. Mostly I think because it's a great excuse to buy new clothes. Your kids look adorable. Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Mitch and Linda... said...

Easter is such a fun time, especially with kids and the Easter Bunny visiting. Looks like you had fuN!

Erin said...

Ang-
I did a post awhile back of me and Koni and included a kindergarten pic of us. I just realized you are in the background. So cute! Check it out if you have time...
:)

Shanna said...

ok, ang easter was like a month ago. do you think you are busy or something. Just Kidding! Love Ya, Shanna

Cazier Craziness said...

Angie, It's about time for another post. Come on now. hehe :)

Nat Lud said...

So. You bragged about getting the Easter post up first and then you haven't posted for two weeks. Your badge is taken away until another recent post is spotted!