Cute little Brea!! She was determined to climb up the slide. She stuck with it and made it. What a doll.
I love Spencers smile. It melts my heart everytime I see it.
Yesterday was so much fun. One of my fave people in the world, Natalie my cousin, came down and we spent the day hangin with our kids. We went to Tai pan, out for frozen yogert and to the park. Yes, the kids were completely worn out by the time we got home. Mondays are rarely fun because it is usually my cleaning day but not yesterday...I threw cleaning out the window and had a FUN Monday!!! Thanks Nat for making my week start out so great!!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. Your kids are darling.
Fun day Ang! Monday is usually my cleaning day too! The house is always TRASHED after the weekend...isn't it! Spencer's smile IS pretty adorable...
I love days like that! How fun that your cousin was able to come visit you. You sure do know how to show her a good time!
Holy cow. A post dedicated to little ol' me! It was such a great day! Thanks for finding things to entertain the kiddoes. I am so JEALOUS of that great park. We will definitely be hitting that up again. Thanks again for all of your help and entertainment!
Hey, at least he wasn't peeing in the sand this time!!
Post a Comment