Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ALRIGHT I'M FINALLY POSTING

OK OK OK!!! I know that I am a big slacker about posting but seeing that I beat ALL of you at posting easter...I thought I better give you some time to catch up to my blogging skills, hee hee.
O.k. so life has been crazy. We went back to Cali 2 weekends ago. We had a blast. We went with some friends and their kids. We did disneyland on friday and the beach and an Angels game on saturday. (i'll post pics tonight) It was so much fun...my cousin hooked us up with awesome seats at the game. Her husband is a scout for the Angels so that was sweet!!! The beach was a blast. I didn't get in the water like all of the other crazys I was with (talk about freezing, and yes, I know I'm a whimp) but I took alot of fun pics. Disneyland was a ton of fun, ofcourse.
Since we've been back baseball has started up. I signed Savannah up for pee wee this year so life has been a little busy. Josh and Savannah has had 2 practices a week. They both have 2 games almost every week too. Sooo needless to say I have spent alot of time running from place to place. Atleast I've still had time to stop and get my diet coke before practices (ha ha ha) I love baseball season. It is a blast to watch the kids play. Josh loves it and is getting pretty dang good. Savannah is having so much fun... I have a feeling she's going to be a lot like me. She is already complaining about dance and is begging more and more to play sports. I am making her stay in dance though because my big 2 months that I lasted in dance as a kid just didn't teach me any skills, suprisingly!!!
I post later tonight with all of the fun pics

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Well it's about time!! Just kiddin, sounds like you've been livin it up!!

Nat Lud said...

Amen, Shanna! It's about time! Hope to see more posts coming out way. Although it does sound like you're pretty busy so I'll cut ya some slack. SOME.

Cazier Craziness said...

I am excited to see pictures later on. I am glad you wrote again. I was starting to get worried. :)