Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May in a nutshell


Josh's 8th birthday!! I can't believe that I have a 8 year old. We gave Josh his own set of scriptures and a CTR ring for his b-day. Eight is such a neat birthday. He was so funny this year..instead of having a party he said he wanted $100. That made life really easy on me and definitely cheaper! Dan and I took him out to dinner and shopping that night. It was a lot of fun.


Josh and Savannah's good friend Shawnee. She gave Josh a way cute Target gift card for his birthday, he had fun shopping with that.


This is my big kindergarten graduate!! The kindergarten program was so cute. The theme was "When I grow up" Savannah was a nurse, she had a darling part in her program.



She is so excited about being in the big 1st grade next year! She had such a fun year and learned so much. She's my little smarty pants.
Slip and slidin' time! O.k. so I totally forgot how much fun these things are. It is such a great way to cool off. The grass is always completely soaked but, hey, they're having a great time.
Savannah and Her Dad at the dance recital
She looked so beautiful. Dan had to drive the fire engine over cause he was working that night but he wanted to be there to get her off the stage. She was so happy that he showed up.









Memorial weekend at the cabin. Can I just say that it was freezing!! The end of May and it snowed on and off for the full 3 days. Josh and Seth were determined that they were still going to go fishing. Of coarse they convinced grandpa to take them in the snow but don't let those proud faces fool you...Savannah and Spence caught the fish.

The big fishermen!!!!

Yes, that is snow!!! Crazy, huh.
My cousin Natalie and her family came up for Friday and Saturday and we had a great time. Grandpa and the dads were sure troopers and still took them for rides and fishing.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Cute kids and fun times, you guys are always off having fun!!

The Harrises said...

Good Times. Mama Judy is looking as lovely as ever. She ages extremely well. You're family is serious when it comes to having fun.
Hey, I just booked tickets to come out mid July-Sept. I would love to hook up with you sometime. Maybe we could get in on some of that Cazier fun.

Erin said...

What a fun month you've had Ang! Now I'm totally missing our old Slip and Slide! Those things were the best! I gotta get one for my girls this year. Your Savannah is so beautiful (just a mini Angie!) -I love the picture of her in her dance outfit with her cute daddy.