Total Pageviews
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Twilight
O.k. so I know I haven't posted my pics from womens conference and I promise that I will soon..I've been playing catch up with house work and kids, etc. Anyway, just a quick post, for those of you who love the Twilight book series like me, my sis in-law, Amy, put the most awesome movie preview on her blog from Twilight. The movie doesn't come out until December, the preview is so good. I've had mixed emotions about a movie of Twilight coming out because the book was so good and in my own head I have a picture what Edward and Bella look like. Even though those who are starring in the movie aren't who I pictured (if only Matthew McConaughey was 17) it was still dang good. Now i'm way excited about the movie. I'll try to get it on my blog but until then if you want to see it click on Neal and Amy's blog and watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K I've watched that thing like 10 times now! I can't decide if I like that Edward or not! Bella is definitely different than I pictured her too...still...can't wait for anything to do with Twilight!
Post a Comment