Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school/backyard

I DID IT. I'VE DONE ALL OF MY BLOGS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH TONIGHT. It's a proud moment for me. Start reading cuz it's going to take a while to read mine. Nat and Amy no more complaining that I haven't blogged in a while. Hee, hee. Now I can go and blog stalk all of your blogs.
First day of school


My darling kids on the first day of school. Spence has even started preschool. I love my kids. Things have gone quite smooth, they ride the bus, they have great teachers and they are getting along a lot better now that their apart most of the day. Thank goodness for those amazing men and women that teach our kids.


My awesome husband started our backyard last week. I am so excited to have it done. These are just some pics of the progress we've been making back there. I'm going to pick out trees tomorrow so wish me luck.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Ang, Your family is darling!!! I love seeing the things you are up to! It always feels like I'm getting to look at people's scrapbooks when I read their blogs. So fun!

Cazier Craziness said...

You take the record for the most posts in one night! The kids look adorable! Love the first day of school!!

Shanna said...

Yay, a back yard! That will be so nice for you. Oh yah and can't forget HOORAY for school!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

The kids look darling...the first day of school was always so exciting. The backyard is looking great. Send Dan to Cedar in his spare time...he he

Michelle said...

I know I have been slacking. Your kids look so cute on the first day of school.

I'll try and get my butt in gear and update my blog.

Erin said...

Wow! Post overload! Loved it! I can't believe Spence is in preschool! Are you loving having a little free time or what? :) What cute kids on their first day. Veyo pool! That brought back some memories! I remember they always had a sign there that said "we don't swim in your toilet so don't pee in our pool!" Car and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. :)
Glad you had such a fun summer!

The Grantham Family said...

Yo cuteness!! I LOVE that they all have cute haircuts and I LOVE Savannahs bob! Too bad you are so far away because we just had our little 3 year old discover that scissors can cut hair!! We will be getting a hair cut now! Dang. Can't believe how big all 3 of these kiddos are and soooo darling!

NOW, I know you just posted a crap load of pictures, but I am still waiting for the photo tour of your house! The background pictures are darling....BUT I need more! Give it to me girl....

The Ramsay's said...

Wow!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! Congrats on working on your back yard. I'm sure it will look great once it's done:)

Amberlee said...

School! EEEEEKKKK! Hope they had a good first day and week, since I am so late in posting this comment. HEY by the way where did you guys end up moving to? I think your next post that you are going to be doing today, yes today, should be pics of your house. It looks super cute.