Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Savannah's birthday

Savannah is my big 6 year old now!!! We had a fun as heck party for Savannah at Jumpin Jacks, now let me just tell ya... that is the way to have a party. We had 12 cute girls come and of coarse Josh and Spence joined in on the fun too. The kids ran around wild, sliding and jumping. While I was sittin' there watching on the side lines sippin' on my diet coke. They loved it and I loved it. We cut Savannah's hair off on her birthday, she looked absolutely darling. Dan had to work so we went and had cake with him and the guys at the station. Happy birthday to my sweet Savannah, I love you.
10 reason why I love Savannah
1. She is FUN.
2. She loves to just sit and chat. (I wonder where she gets that from)
3. She has a bubbly, outgoing personality.
4. She gets just as excited for other people as she gets for herself.
5. She doesn't let others change her opinion.
6. She loves school and is an amazing reader.
7. She loves to cuddle.
8. She's beautiful and doesn't know it.
9. She has an imagination like no other.
10. She is excited about each day.























2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Holy Crap! Actual posts from this decade! I am so excited. I wish we could have come to this party. We should go there sometime! She is just a little spitting image of you. Both beautiful!

Cazier Craziness said...

What a great little girl that Savannah is!! What a great party!!