Amy and I ventured out and went up to the Veyo Pool with some friends. The kids loved it. Josh didn't step a foot in the pool but had a blast catching crawdads in the river. He rigged up a pole with string and tied a hot dog at the end to catch them and it worked. The crawdads would swim right up to the hot dog. The rest of the kids went back and forth from the pool to the river, good times. I forgot how fun that pool was.
3 comments:
That looks awesome! I haven't been there since 6th grade. Good ol' field trips. Too bad my kids are too OOC to go. :)
We need to go there at least once every summer. It was a lot of fun! And maybe next time the Cripple will be able to make it up the hill. Hehe :)
We love the Veyo pool. We use to go a lot when we lived in St. George. Now we get to go to the new pool in payson.
Post a Comment