Yesterday Teresa and I drove to Milford for my cousin's wedding dinner. We went a little early so that we could visit with Grandma Gladys. She's such an amazing woman. Never in my life have I met such a woman of faith. If you talk about enduring to the end she is the first person that comes to my mind. You would never hear a word of complaint come from her mouth of the different trials shes had to face. I am so grateful for her in my life and the friendship we have.
Spence was so excited to get his first 'big boy bike'. Grandpa Bailey took it to work and put it together for him. Spencer called Papa on his way home from work and asked him if he had his bike, I wish I would've taken a pic of Spencer's face when Papa said yes. It was so cute. His eyes went as wide as possible and he started saying to us, "Yampa has it, Yampa has it."
JEANA
Only a few more days to go. The doc is starting Jeana on Tuesday. I know, she doesn't look that far along. I think she looks amazing. She is this perfectly prego beauty. I think they're going to name the baby Bailey Jean, cute huh. Jeana is still undecided but Rich has his mind made up. Good luck to Jeana with number 5. I know she'll do great.
BECKY HOME-EC-EE
Peach days! Thursday was the big day in the kitchen with my mom and Teresa. We canned 39 bottles of peaches, 14 cans of spice peach jam, 14 cans of pineapple peach jam and 11 cans of raspberry peach jam and made cinnamon rolls!! I am now claiming to be Becky Home-ec-ee. I was so glad that we made the mess at my Moms house, and boy was it a mess. Between the peaches, the rolls and the kids running around wild ALL day we had a big mess to clean up. But it was all worth it in the end. We had a blast spending the day together. Jeana came by and thought we had gone crazy but we were lovin' being Betty Crocker for the day. So if you want to stop by for a PBJ or some toast with jam or just a few canned peaches, come on over. Life's a peach.
6 comments:
Ooh those peaches look so yummy!!!! Justin and I have been eating peaches from Frei's as our midnight snack for the last couple of weeks. I am too lazy to try and bottle them though!!
"Millions of peaches...peaches for me!" Okay, I so want to eat some of those yummies! I LOVE homemade jam...it is peach-licious! (Did I just say, "peach-licious!) YEP!!! Cute family and you are just as cute as I remember. Loving your haircut too! I need you back in my life!
I'm pretty much blown away by the Martha Stewartness of this post! Family, canning, cinnamon rolls? Woah. The cinnamon rollsyou brought by were absolutely delicious! Thanks for going out of your way to drop them off. You're the best! Keep me updated with jeana-beana!
What a fun day with your mom and sister! I'm totally craving peaches now. You always look so cute Ang!
How cute are you guys.
Next time you go to your moms house for "home ec" I want to come.
P.S. You have the prettiest smile!
April
Now, why didn't the peaches ripen when I was there! I want to can peaches with the Bailey's.
Post a Comment