Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A DAY WITH NAT AND KAREN

DURING THE PROCESS (WE FORGOT TO GET A BEFORE SHOT)


AFTER. WHAT A HOTTIE!








Today was such a fun day. 2 of my favorite people came down for hair day, Nat and Karen. I just adore these amazing women. Nat decided she wanted to go dark for the fall season and I then informed her that we were going to cut it short and sassy. She was good to go. It didn't even take me twisting her arm to do it. She looked so dang cute with her new dew (dark and sassy). Her hubby Jer was at the BYU game all day..he'll sure come home to a surprise. After we colored and cut both of their hair we headed to the parade. My kids and Brooklyn (Nat's girl) went in the Ladder truck with Dan. And we took Nat's 2 other kids to watch the parade. On the way to find our spot we saw Dick Norse. Yes, THE Dick Norse, you know the old newscaster from channel 5, well we got a picture with him. Yes, a picture, I love that guy. I used to watch him every night at 10. We sat on a grassy spot just off of the side walk and I swear no one was throwing candy at us. Seriously they have some weak arms. Well, when it comes down to it no one is supposed to throw candy anymore in the parade but most of them were anyway. We were only getting a few pieces of candy so I decided to take things in to my own hands, I picked up Bubba and stood right on the edge of the sidewalk. We started getting the goods then, we even got a Frisbee. Oh yeah, Good Times. Thanks Nat and Karen for spending the day with me.

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I am so embarrassed! And, yet, also flattered that I made it onto a post of Angie's! Thanks for the fun new 'do! It was so easy to do this morning! And, you look great with Mr. Norse too!

Erin said...

I have to agree - the cut looks darling! Ang - you're a pro. Love the pictures of your kids at the rodeo...they are the cutest little western people I've ever seen!

Cazier Craziness said...

She looks great. Dark is better!! What a fun day!! And stop being so hard on yourself. You look great!