She has dark hair, brown eyes, she never cries or whines, she plays well with others, she loves the kids to give her hugs and kisses, she's only ran away a few times, she never has any accidents, she sleeps a lot, she'll eat anything (if we let her), she leaves yellow spots on our grass but we love her anyway and she loves to race the kids and to play fetch.
MOCHA. Our new family member. We adopted her from Rob and Lexi when they moved to Phoenix. Our kids have absolutely loved having her around and I have to admit that I've kind of enjoyed her too. Thanks Rob and Lexi. It's kind of funny to watch the kids all give her different commands at the same time, they wake up in the morning and she's the first thing they're excited to see. Josh is even willing to be the pooper scooper.
Savannah with her sassy look. aaarrrrrgggghhhh.
SAVANNAH, MY BUDDING BEAUTICIAN
The last couple of weeks Savannah has been in hair dresser mode. She's always looking for her next victim. Spencer and Dan are usually the most willing 'clients'. Yes, she does charge too (pretend money of coarse). When she finishes she always tells them, "O.k. that will be $10." The funniest thing she did was yesterday. She had just finished Dan's hair and then proceeded to do her own hair, notice all the hair clips, then she came up to me and said, "Isn't it CRAZY, I just started doing hair and I'm so good at it. Don't you think it's crazy that I'm so good at it?" She seriously cracks me up most of the time. Ya gotta love it!
3 comments:
Holy crap. A post that I didn't have to wait a year for! he he That is so hilarious what Savannah said. She is so you! What a cutie.
Suvannah really is a mini Angie! Love her! What a doll. Tell her she is a fabulous stylist and I might be giving her a call next time I'm in town. ;)
Loved running into you too Ang!
wow, I forgot to add you to google reader and when I did add you, you had already done a post. I am shocked!! Good job Angie!! Savannah is a crack up!! I also love that Dog!! What a sweetheart he was at the cabin!
Post a Comment