Grandma being the great Grandma that she is promised the kids that they could go to the dollar store after the party. Needless to say they picked out some pretty sweet things there including these darling wigs. You can't beat the dollar store.
Total Pageviews
Saturday, October 11, 2008
ALOHA
Today my siblings and I threw a big PARTY for my Moms 60Th birthday and for my Dad retiring from the car lot. It was Luau style. The party was supposed to be in my back yard but due to the crazy cold weather we moved it to my parents garage. So we ended up decking out the garage to look like a LUAU. Everything turned out so great. We had a huge turn out of our family, about 50 adults and 40 kids, we had amazing food, 2 pinatas, and great conversation. Most everyone came wearing their luau attire. I personally haven't been to Hawaii so I went to the DI and found a pretty sweet floral dress, mu mu style (it made me look about 250 lbs and over 50 years old but hey it was 4 bucks, what can you expect). Warning, I put a ton of pics on the blog of our party so this might take you a while to look through. There were just so many cute shots of everyone I narrowed it down as much as I could. It was so much fun having so much family there with us today. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I think I have the best family in the world.
















Grandma being the great Grandma that she is promised the kids that they could go to the dollar store after the party. Needless to say they picked out some pretty sweet things there including these darling wigs. You can't beat the dollar store.


Grandma being the great Grandma that she is promised the kids that they could go to the dollar store after the party. Needless to say they picked out some pretty sweet things there including these darling wigs. You can't beat the dollar store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It was seriously such a fun time and for such a fun reason! you're parents are awesome. It was great to see you all--and the food was so yum. Ya need to be sharing the recipes, sista!
Everything looks amazing. You guys did a great job. I am sure your parents appreciated it all! How fun that your family could all get together.
The party was a blast and the food was awesome! You guys are such a fun family. We really wanted to see the new yard, though. I guess the Wild Whitts will have to stop by and invade the Cazier's.
Well we missed you at book club but it looks like it was for a good reason. Your mom doesn't look like she is 60!! Fun party for her and your fam.
This was what you did instead of my bro's wedding? What the heck??? :)
What a fun party Ang! Your family really does look like so much fun! There are so many of you! It's a little different when Car, Aust and I get together. :) Glad you had a place to move the party. Darn weather.
ALOHA! (you haven't been to Hawaii? I'm feeling a girls trip coming on...)
Just read your comment...
we moved the wedding inside. It ended up being really nice - I just felt bad for my dad since he had been planting and doing yard work for a month getting ready for it!
I'm diggn' the pinatas. Only 50 people and 40 kids---small turn out for the Bailey family. Did the weather deter people? Looks fun and tell your mom she looks stunning for her age.
So cute!! I love the decoratins and especially the pinata!! What a fun idea.
Seriously you guys go ALL out! I want a party like that. I love your cute family.
April
Post a Comment