For FHE tonight the kids and I decided to make cookies, yummy. They really wanted to carve their pumpkins but I've been trying to hold them off on that until Dan is home since last year Savannah ended up with stitches in her finger during our pumpkin carving FHE. SO this year we are waiting for Dan to be around to help us out. Decorating cookies was a good alternative and a much tastier one I must say. The kids each had to take turns adding different colors of food coloring so we ended up with this appetizing green. I couldn't resist taking this picture of the kids waiting for the cookies to get done.


I think we ended up using the whole bottle of sprinkles.


Can you say bath time!!!

MENS TRIP TO MEXICO. Dan, my Dad, Rich, Neal, Mort and a few of my uncles went to Mexico to go fishing this last weekend. They had a blast and caught a ton of fish. Fish fry anyone?? I am glad they had fun but I was sure glad when they got home too.
8 comments:
Yummy cookies! You're such a good Mom! ...Those fish are HUGE! What a fun trip with just the guys!
The cookies look so good! Your kids look like they are having a blast in the kitchen. I love the picture of them infront of the oven.
The fishing trip sounds like a fun guy get away. They sure did catch some big fish.
I was wondering if you'd be attempting the carving again! :) The cookies look yum--green is a super appetizing color! he he Glad they fellas had fun and that they're home safe! Maybe I'll try some of that fish. Only maybe though.
Yum!I think with all of the calories I've consumed tonight I could have used some cookies to top it all off.
The fishing looks fun, is this a tradition with the boys?
How fun! Cookie decorating night is always my favorite night!! :) I am so glad the guys got to go on that trip. Good luck on getting Dan home to carve pumpkins. We scheduled Neal from four to six on Wednesday. :) Don't give that girl a knife this year.
The cookies look good! Yummmmmyyyyy!!!!
The cookies look so yummy!!
Okay...I just launched into heaven...I just found out you guys all have blogs and I am SO excited. Your home looks absolutely fabulous. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. It feels like a lifetime has passed. We miss you all a ton...one day we need to get up there to visit.
Post a Comment