Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY 2 FRONT TEETH...
Well after months of Savannah waiting, wanting and wishing to lose a tooth it has finally happened and to top it off she lost 2 in two days. Yep, the Tooth Fairy got to come to our house 2 nights in a row. It is so dang cute, she just can't stop smiling (her toothless smile) about it.


FLAG FOOTBALL
Yesterday was Josh's last football game. They only lost 1 game and by only 1 point. They made it to the playoffs but lost in the semifinal game. He had such a great time this year and has become a great player. He is so fast. We had the best time watching him and his team. GGGGOOOOOOOO JOSH!!!!








8 comments:

The Harrises said...

Isn't the toothfairy something else? It's like reaching puberty for their age. Congrats on the flag football season.
Sorry to hear about JA. I can't believe that...he will be included in my prayers tonight.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Savannah...hope the tooth fairy left you a TON of money...lol! Cute pics!

Mangelson's said...

How cute. I hope the toothfairy was generous!!

Nat Lud said...

Brooklynn will be so jealous that Savannah lost hers first! We are still waiting around. . . Josh is such a handsome little guy! So neat that he has so much fam support. You guys are so fun.

Amberlee said...

Dont you love the toothless look. So cute. Love the kids holding the signs, such supporters.
PS do you know what kind of Cancer Jeff has? The blog does not say.

Michelle said...

Good for Savannah, she has been working on that tooth a long time! And TWO! Tell her good work.

Josh looks so cute running with the football. How fun!

Erin said...

How cute is she with her toothless grin! Love it!

I too am so so sad about Jeff. :( Thanks for letting me know.

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow, look at Josh go!! I can't believe she lost both teeth. Cute girl!! I love how Spencer is cheesing also. Cute!!