Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2008

spring break

Josh at his last basketball game. He is such a goof.


Savannah and Spence were great cheerleaders
for their older bro..

I just had to put this picture in. On Spencers birthday after he had blown out the candles on his cake (well, cupcake ) Josh and Savannah had to blow candles out too. My mom kindof started this one with the grandkids cuz whenever it was someones bday she didn't want the other kids to feel bad so she would put a candle on a cupcake for each grandkid then we sing to them and everyone has a candle to blow out.
I made the cutest basketball cupcakes, yes i claim to be becky home-ecky. I actually got the idea in a family fun magazine.
Alright well spring break has flown. We have gone to the parks for picnics, gone swimming, had cousins sleepover, played at grandmas, gone to cedar for a play day at my cousins...it has been fun and we only have this weekend til schools back in. The kids have gotten along great. I can't believe how fast this week has gone by.
WE LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!!

5 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

YAE that you are a blogger! Now I can stalk you so stay true and post frequently! I want to see pictures of your cute house. Do a post so that those of us who need decorating ideas can look to you! Your kids are darling and are getting big. Hope all is well!

Shanna said...

Spring Break..... fun yes, but I just can't wait till next week. My kids are at each others throats today.

Nat Lud said...

Yup, that Cedar cousin is me! Yay! That was so much fun. I'm glad you had the week off. Hope to see ya again soon!

Cazier Craziness said...

I am glad you guys had a fun week. Back to schedules and getting ready first thing in the morning, Yuck! I am so ready for summer.

Erin said...

Sounds like you had a fun week with your kids Ang! They are getting so big! Is it nice to have them at ages that are easier to do fun trips, etc. with? I'm so tired of the baby thing! Loved the pictures...and I'm impressed with the cupcakes!!! :)