Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring pictures

I'm finally posting my pics from the last months activities. Sorry, there are a lot of pics...I had to play catch up. Josh and Savannah have been loving baseball. Josh's game was so dang cold last night I had to break out the parka's!!! I'll take pics at his next game (my hands were frozen last night). Spence is loving baseball season. He wants to play every minute of the day. Lately he's been calling me "coach" I love it. I tried to call him "slugger" when he hits the ball but he told me his name was "baseball player". He corrects me every time. It is so fun.



Savannah posing at her first game. Savannah, Meg and Matt



Savannah was reader of the week at school. She did such an awsome job. She read Fat Cat.

Josh was reader of the week in his class on the same day. What a proud 'Mom' day!!!!


The Angels game was so much fun. This is the kids in their way cool Target (yes, target) Angels shirts. lets talk about good deal.. we got those jerseys for a quarter of the price as they were at the game. I love good deals. Thanks target. Aren't they cute.


The whole gang in our Angels gear. I am even wearing one. I had to fit in with everyone.


Sorry random pic of Savannah and Spence. She is always dressing him up like a princess. He is such a good little bro to put up with it. It reminds me a lot of when we used to dress my little bro up and call him Roberta when we were little. Brothers are so much fun.


Isn't this a way cool action shot of josh jumping the waves and dan skipping rocks. I missed my calling in life to be a photographer.




The beach was a blast. I love the ocean. I'm jealous of all of you that live close to the ocean and get to play there all of the time.







We had such a fun trip with way fun friends.




6 comments:

Shanna said...

All I can say is I'm Jealous!!

Cazier Craziness said...

So fun!! You guys have been very busy. :) Such cute pics of everyone. The game looks like so much fun.

Erin said...

Darling pictures Angie! I LOVE the ones from the Angels game. The family pictures in your Jerseys are SO CUTE! Looks like you had a great trip...so fun!

Nat Lud said...

So cute! It's about time we get to see these dang pics! Just harassing ya. Your fam looks great as always--and you're always doing fun stuff. You rock, Queen Bee!

Michelle said...

Fun fun fun pictures. You kids looks cute and you look great in every picture! I love the dress up one. I used dress my little bro up too.

The Harrises said...

Well, well, it looks like it is always a party with the Cazier's. When can I come?
It's fun to see some of your kids taking the looks of your siblings. I thought I saw a little Teresa in Savannah in one of the pictures. Angie you're a babe like always!