Total Pageviews
Friday, July 18, 2008
Dan
I think I have the greatest husband on earth ( I know you other ladies probably think that about your husbands and if you don't, you should). Dan is such a hard worker, amazing Dad to our kids and my best friend. Well I was so proud of him on Wednesday he was given an award at the fire recruits graduation. The recruits voted on who they felt was the instructor that helped them learn and understand the most and it was Dan. He was shocked. I knew they were going to give him an award because they called to make sure that I was coming and they wanted me to figure out a way to get his mom and dad there without it being too obvious that he was being presented with it but I knew that if his mom and dad showed up to a fire recruit graduation it would totally give it away. I do wish they could have been there though.
This is Dan at the beginning of graduation. He looks so good in his class A uniform.
His shocked face after he was presented with the award. What a cool thing.
They gave his this awesome plaque and a picture of him teaching.
I know he puts a 110% into whatever he does. Congrats Dan, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo woo! What a hottie! Congrats, Dan. You deserve it.
That's awesome. Congrats Dan!
Post a Comment