Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer fun

THE BAILEY REUNION

All of the little kids getting ready for the 3 legged race. Proud Mom moment, Spencer and his buddy WON in their age group. After all of the training we did it finally paid off. hee, hee


Dan and I getting ready for the big race. I still think there should have been instant replay to see who really won. But Kris and Jared went home with the big W.


Some of the cute little ones during dinner.


Some of the Bailey girl cousins. I simply adore these women. I think I have the best family in the world. Between the Bailey side and the Whittaker side I'm definitely blessed.

Grandma and Grandpa Bailey with the grand kids. What a mad house, huh. It's always a loud, wild party and Papa and Gramma eat it up.
Taking the kids fishing at the pond. All the kids just "had" to go with grandpa so we loaded them all in the back of his truck.
Seth, Autumn and Josh

The only thing we caught was a snake. The kids thought that was great and I thought it was great to take pictures from a distance.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun family you have Ang! I'm jelous you all live by each other. Looks like your parents are in grandkid heaven! :) Glad you're having a fun summer!

Cazier Craziness said...

What a fun thing to do! You guys all look great.

Nat Lud said...

I love these pics! It's so fun to see everyone in them. Glad your reunion went well. And, yeah, you do have great families on both sides!