Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trav and Mary's bridal shower

Last night we went to Cedar to a couples bridal shower for my cousin, Travis. It was a ton of fun. We had it at Nat's beautiful, party house. They had a BBQ, games and a lot of steamy presents for the couple. Thank goodness my Grandma couldn't hear all of the comments being made about the 'fun' gifts. They also got a lot of good things for their house. After dessert some the guys started a game of basketball while the rest of us sat and chatted. Thanks Nat and Jeremy for having such a fun party.


The big ball game. I think they would have played all night if we didn't have to drive home and get the kids to bed.
Natalie "the hostess with the mostess"
Grandma Gladys with Brea. It was so good to see Grandma. It's been quite a few months since I've seen her. She is such an amazing woman. I look up to her so much.
Aunt Karen, the party planner. Another amazing woman.
My cousins Jen and Spencer. To all my single friends out there HE is hot, funny and single.
I've said this before and I'll say it again...I have the greatest family!!

No comments: