Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2008

High School Musical

Girls Night out!!! Last week Jeana, Teresa, Lexi, and I took the girls out to Tuachan to High School Musical the play. It was a blast to see the girls reactions in watching it in person. At first they were shocked that it wasn't the "real" Troy and "Gabrella". But then they got way into it. The auditorium was full of screaming girls.

Megan, Savannah, Ariana and Lacy. The beautiful girls out on the town.

GOOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS!!!!!

The whole group except for Jeana, she was taking the picture.

Savannah with Ms. Darvus.

Savannah and Megan with the actor that played Troy. He had a really good voice. They were so excited to get their pics with some of the actors. This was a big deal to them. It was a way fun night.

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun night with the girls! I bet they LOVED that. You're such a cute mom Ang. Also congrats to Dan! That is so cool -I can totally see why they would give him an award...such a great guy.

Erin said...

p.s. Cute blog!

The Harrises said...

Hence the High School musical music plaing in the background when I talked to you earlier today.

Cazier Craziness said...

I am glad you guys got to have a fun girls night!! The pictures are great!

Mangelson's said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. How is everything? It's been a long time.